Monday, April 13, 2009

31.2


I remember when I first got my Subie on the dealer description it says this car gets 21 mpg city and 27 mpg freeway; but when I first drove it out of the dealer, it was getting around 18. This pic was taken by Marc a couple of months ago when we went to cars & coffee, the mpg hasn't gotten better, just earlier today it was 23.1. But after work today, I decided to take the 57-71-60 back to Riverside, all of a sudden the mpg started rising like crazy, it went from 23.1 all the way up to 31.2! I was so shocked the whole way back I just kept my eyes on the mpg indicator lol. Anyways, after I got back to Riverside the final mpg was 30.6. I kid you not, I have pix on my phone to prove it. Anyways, early morning class tomorrow so I'm going to sleep early, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment