Friday, April 3, 2009

The Grandaddy of All


I was reading Super Street today and I came across an article about RB26DETT, and this made me realize something that has been happening nowadays; people don't give credits where credits are due. I hear many people on forums say that Nissan Skylines are "fanboy" and "overrated" simply because they were featured in the movies that they disliked, which is really unfair for this super car. I agree with Super Street that saying the RB26DETT is the grandaddy of all JDM motors is merely an understatement. And for those of you that think it's an insane car, the anwer would be YES, it is just as good as you imagined; if not even better. So next time when you open your mouth to bash on a Nissan Skyline, think again because we all need to grow up sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment