Sunday, August 30, 2009

So here's the story: At 1:02 AM today Marc hit me up when I was on my way home to go to Manna's Donuts to meet up and chill. I thought why not so I drove to Manna's and got there before everyone else did. Since I got there pretty early I decided to buy a sandwhich and a Arizona green tea to kill time, I got my sandwhich and sat outside reading a magazine. All of a sudden, I see a old American sedan creep up real slow pass the donut shop, then I heard the door open and close and someone was walking out. This Hispanic guy with a gray hoodie speed pass the door and I heard him say, "I have a gun, and this is a robbery now give me all your money!" Immediately, I thought I need to get to safety, so I started to walk up to my car in the parking lot, only now I see the robber's partner is pulling up next to me, I really thought I was going to get shot at that moment. All my friends came at that moment, I hand signalled everyone to stay down. The robber ran to the car and they sped off on Grand. Later, the cops and came and questioned me, I told him everything I saw tonight. I felt bad for the owner so everyone pitched in money to gave him, he was very thankful. We headed home afterwards, and I still can't believe what happened in this wild night.

No comments:

Post a Comment