Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sometimes I think I get carried away with cars and forget that this is my personal blog, and I should write more stuff about myself. College feels like its going by really fast, and when I look around everyone is busy with their own stuff nowadays. Things have changed as time went by, there's no doubt about that. I felt like I learned a lot in the past couple of years, I learned how to be a better person, and make better decision between what's right and wrong. Sometimes when I look back the story of the me, family, and friends can be a reality show on TV and it will definitely be more intense than many other shows. In the end, no one is perfect but trying to improve oneself towards perfection is always the right decision. Alright back to studying, geology midterm today, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment