Thursday, December 3, 2009


When the new Nissan GTR came out I remember many people had their doubts about how it will perform and other things. I was one of them, I wasn't sure if Nissan can live up the expectation of the older Skylines like the R34 GTR. And yesterday I found my answer, and the answer is YES. Riding along with my friend Barry I realized the engineering for this car is superior. Let's start with the exterior, I can't help but to admit the aggressive look of the car, the slick door handles, and the huge wheels and exhaust just stood out from others. The interior is even more amazing, the interior is simple and comfortable leather, and all gauges like R34 are electronic. The ride was the best part, the car virtually had no turbo lag, and every time it pulls there's always a smile on my face. The new transmission is very responsive with the peddle shifter which feels smooth, fast, and easy to use. In one word, this car is perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment