Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine 2011

Mm Valentine 2011, another year. Woke up I feel depressed already, not in a good mood because this Valentine I won't be spending with her, and the truth is I still feel hurt recently, and I feel even more sad especially this day of the year. Went to hang out, but a friend said things that was making me upset. So I needed a drive, 2:30AM I hit friend that was awake at Riverside and left to go to Idyllwild, when I came back I felt much better because this drive really helped me to take my mind off of things. But a good friend of mine got upset because I didn't invite him to the drive. But I did comment on his facebook asking where he was, and I also told him to hit me up if he is in town. I was shocked at his reaction, but I texted him and as expected he is very angry. I don't get what did I do that was wrong, I asked my friend and myself to confirm, but truth is it killed me day, and that was 4AM what a way to start off the day. Nevertheless, I do not want to lose a good friend over a misunderstanding. And I still miss her, toast to everyone, and good night.

1 comment: