Saturday, July 28, 2012

    It has been two weeks since I came back. My plan of going to Hong Kong and Beijing is cancelled because there is typhoon in Hong Kong and Beijing is flooded, everyone please be safe. Finally can say I quit smoking, sometime I do get some withdraw symptoms and want to smoke but I stopped myself everytime. First step to actual change. Family has being by my side all throughout these days even though I hardly want to go out. Today we ate lamb for the third day in a row, the style is like a restaurant me and her used to go to, but somehow I think the lamb soup is better back in Rowland. Saw some family friends today, everybodies kids are in different states in the states it's kinda funny. Still no answer from her, maybe I shouldn't do any of this anymore. But I think since I made the mistake I should try to fix it to the best I can, even if it didn't work. Mom is seriously worried called twice today, sometime I don't think my parents even look at my facebook but she saw my posts and asked if I was okay, I laughed it off saying it's all good. I miss the days when family can all sit together and have dinner. Anyways, time for some reading and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment